The Housing Options self assessment will ask you a series of questions about your current housing circumstances and then guide you through the different housing options available to you. The Housing Options self assessment provides you with housing options without you having to take time out to speak to a Housing Advisor. If the self assessment doesn’t resolve your housing circumstances then please remember you can contact Worcester City Council, Wychavon District Council or Wyre Forest District Council (please contact the council where you live). You can find the relevant contact details by clicking on the logos below.
Why not just wait for a Social Housing tenancy?
Social Housing is in great demand and often people can wait a long time before being allocated Social Housing. The Housing Options Self Assessment will provide you with an alternative options to Social Housing.
What housing options are available?
There are lots of different options available but they are not suitable for everyone. Use the Housing Options Self Assessment to see which options suit you best.
- accessing housing including sheltered housing, social housing, private rented sector, shared ownership and mutual exchanges
- disrepair and adaptations, adapted housing
- mortgage rescue
- accessing support, supported housing, money and benefit advice, jobs and training advice
- domestic violence
- homeless prevention
- tenancy sustainment training
- underoccupation / overcrowding